All engineering textbooks are available free of charge in the EngSoc Lounge or the ILC Computer Lounge. Bring your student card and you may rent a textbook for up to 2 hours, for use anywhere in the ILC. Find an EngSoc Director or an iCon for assistance with renting a textbook.
Textbooks are available from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM Monday to Friday, 11:30 AM to 7:00 PM on Saturdays, and 11:30 AM to 11:00 PM on Sundays.
We’re always looking for more additions to our library! If you’d like to donate your textbooks, please contact the Workshop and Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Here are all of the textbooks currently available in our textbook library:
- 161 Modern Graphics Communication 3rd and 4th Edition
- 131/132 General Chemistry 9th and 10th Edition *with solution manuals
- 151 Earth 4th Edition
- 111 APSC 111
- 112 APSC 112
- 171/172 Calculus 7th Edition *with solution manuals
- Microeconomics 12th Edition
- Engineering Economics Queen’s Edition
- Engineering Fluid Mechanics 9th Edition
- Mechanics of Materials 8th Edition
- Linear Algebra Done Right 3rd Edition
- Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics 7th Edition